Online International Conference 2022 – 2023 “The Silk Road of Knowledge: Science Meets Green Policy”, February 22-24
Online International Conference 2022 – 2023 “The Silk Road of Knowledge: Science Meets Green Policy” will be held on February 22-24
The conference will be held by DKU with the support of the German Federal Foreign Office in the framework of the “Green Central Asia” initiative.
‣ Panel discussion (February 22, 2023)
How to bridge the gap between science, education, and political practice.
‣ Thematic sessions (February 22-24, 2022)
1. Ensuring Climate Resilient Infrastructure Development.
2. Innovations in adaptation and mitigation methods of climate change in the water sector of Central Asia.
3. Sustainable land management under climate change.
4. Climate Change Adaptation and Sustainable Rangelands Management in Central Asia.
5. Empowering women in the energy sector in Central Asia.
6. Water diplomacy session.
We invite environmental scientists interested in scientific exchange in order to respond to Central Asian political and economic demands to participate
Language of the conference: English, Russian (simultaneous translation).
Format: online (Zoom)
Partners: OSCE, GIZ, University of Halle-Wittenberg, Kazakhstan Industry Development Institute LLP, PIK.
We will share details about the speakers of each session in the following posts.
Conference website: http://srkc.dku.kz